Instructions For Life
- Take into account that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Follow the three Rs:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is
sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take
immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get
older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation
for your life. Do all you can to create a tranquil,
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with
the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you've never been
- Remember that the best relationship is one in
which your love for each other exceeds your need for
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in
order to get it.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.